Chicken & bacon Caesar salad recipe, (chicken, bacon, lettuce, Caesar sauce, cherry tomatoes, homemade croutons & Manchego cheese - I know thats not the right cheese but I forgot to get Parm 🙈)… & potato pops 🙂 I only had a few potato pops… I do like them but wanted to cut the carbs slightly as I already had loads of lovely croutons on 😀 The kids had some Quorn cocktail sausages too!
The kids absolutely lovedddd this last time we had it, we so switched it up a bit this time… & next time im going to do Caesar pasta salad… the boys have got ideas for next time too 😀 watch out for those popping up on the menu!
- Chicken fillet slices 50p (Company shop)
- 1/2 pack bacon 70p
- Lettuce 70p
- Cherry tomatoes - free from Olio
- Bread for croutons - free from Olio
- Manchego - free from Olio
- 1/2 bottle of Caesar dressing £1 (I dont like the cheaper ones but am going to try & make my own next time!)
- Potato pops £1
- Quorn cocktail sausages - free from Olio
£3.90 fed 5 for 78p each 🙂.