Recipe - Tonight we had pork & leek pie with mash, broccoli & cauli 😋.
The kids had ramen as theyve been asking for them since Mon when we went to the Chinese supermarket 😀.
- Leftover pork free as costed previously
- Butter & flour for pastry 30p ish (bag of flour 5p total from ‘best before its gone’)
- 5 blocks frozen spinach 22p ish
- Leftover mash free as costed previously
- 1/2 bag frozen broccoli & cauli 45p
- Gravy granules 15p
- £1.12 fed 2 for 56p each 😀
What Did Sheila Say? Aww u can't beat the Chinese supermarket talisa! We have a great one up here in Aberdeen! Xxx.